Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Wonderland Holiday Boutique- INFO

SO here are the details for the Holiday Boutique.  It will be held at the Longmont Recreation Center on December 3, 2011 from 12:30-3:30 (vendors be there from 11:45-4).  You can email me at craftykelli@yahoo.com or if you can call me at 720-328-4348.  The vendors that have told me they will be attending (not paid yet) are:

Myself with Crafty Kelli's Baby Accessories (handcrafted baby items)- www.facebook.com/craftykellis

Becca with Thirty-One Gifts (personalized bags and totes)

Janae Naber with Vault Denim

Pamela (handcrafted designer cloth diapers)

Cheyanne with Ostara Organics (organic soaps and things)

Alayna with Scentsy (wickless candles)

Holly with Uppercase Living

I am still taking vendors.  If you would like to be a vendor and you sell something other than the things shown above, please email me at craftykelli@yahoo.com.

I am excited and looking forward to seeing everyone!  Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment